Python Forum
Bitconnect and cryptocurrency
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitconnect and cryptocurrency
Magic rocks? Why not! After all, this is a placebo. If you believe in the effect of the rock... They are selling GMO as food because you believe this is a food.

The mess with the cryptocurrencies is going to continue. It is the technology which will change everything in the near future. There is no legal framework yet for these things and the scammers have a big advantage. You have to research them every time when you want to use their "services". Who has time for this? I had a conversation today with some guy with a UK phone number, almost 40 minutes, to invest in this market. He was doing very well. I have professional trading training and can tell that this guy had it too. He just did not give up. It was not easy for me to divert his offer without being rude. I want to have such people beside me. If I had no previous interest in the cryptocurrencies and their market as a background I probably would take his offer. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future but the market is unstable. Too much If you are a retail investor.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org

Messages In This Thread
Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by snippsat - Feb-20-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by Larz60+ - Feb-20-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by sparkz_alot - Feb-20-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by wavic - Feb-20-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by Larz60+ - Feb-21-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by wavic - Feb-21-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Bitconnect and cryptocurrency - by Larz60+ - Feb-21-2018, 05:04 AM