Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
python "Key Error"
i made an .fcl file in qtfuzzylite.I want to load it in python 2.7 with fcl Reader.It must do some calculation with the given inputs then it must give the output value.when i run the program it writes Key Error 'PNEU

I used this example: http://pyfuzzy.sourceforge.net/doc/quickstart.html

import fuzzy.storage.fcl.Reader
system = fuzzy.storage.fcl.Reader.Reader().load_from_file("Ballpositioner2.fcl")

# preallocate input and output values
my_input = {
        "REQ_POS" : 0.0,
        "REQ_ANGLE" : 0.0,
        "DESIRED" : 0.0,

}
my_output = {
        "PNEU" : 3,
        }

# if you need only one calculation you do not need the while

# set input values
my_input["REQ_POS"] = 10
my_input["REQ_ANGLE"] = 20
my_input["DESIRED"] = 30
        # calculate

system.calculate(my_input, my_output)

# now use outputs
b = my_output["PNEU"]

line 3:0 extraneous input u'VAR_INPUT' expecting Identifier

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Szabolcs\szte\Szakdolgozat\Python\python 27\ewrwewerwer.py", line 23, in <module>
    system.calculate(my_input, my_output)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\fuzzy\System.py", line 93, in calculate
    self.defuzzify(output)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\fuzzy\System.py", line 76, in defuzzify
    output[name] = self.variables[name].getValue()
KeyError: 'PNEU'
A copy of my most recent reply on the old forums:

It's not writing it for the output. It's assigning to the output. You won't get a key error on assignment. If the key isn't there during assignment the key just gets added. The error is when it's accessing self.variables[name]. On access it will give the key error if the key isn't there. The traceback shows this is happening during system.calculate, so self is equal to system, and thus system.variables does not have the key 'PNEU'. The system variable is assigned when reading the file, leading to the conclusion that 'PNEU' is not in the file.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
How can it be solved?
Use a file that has 'PNEU' in it or use a different key that is actually in the file.
Ballpositioner2.fcl must contain information about PNEU? Because it's in there.

FUNCTION_BLOCK 

VAR_INPUT
  REQ_POS: REAL;
  REQ_ANGLE: REAL;
  DESIRED: REAL;
END_VAR

VAR_OUTPUT
  PNEU: REAL;
END_VAR

FUZZIFY REQ_POS
  ENABLED : TRUE;
  RANGE := (-35.000 .. 35.000);
  TERM FAR := Ramp 0.000 -35.000;
  TERM CENTER := Triangle -35.000 0.000 35.000;
  TERM CLOSE := Ramp 0.000 35.000;
END_FUZZIFY

FUZZIFY REQ_ANGLE
  RANGE := (-45.000 .. 45.000);
  TERM RIGHT := Ramp 2.000 45.000;
  TERM LEFT := Ramp -2.000 -45.000;
  TERM HORIZONTAL := Triangle -2.000 0.000 2.000;
END_FUZZIFY

FUZZIFY DESIRED
  RANGE := (-35.000 .. 35.000);
  TERM FAR := Ramp 0.000 -35.000;
  TERM CENTER := Triangle -35.000 0.000 35.000;
  TERM CLOSE := Ramp 0.000 35.000;
END_FUZZIFY

DEFUZZIFY PNEU
  RANGE := (0.000 .. 255.000);
  TERM LEFT := Triangle 0.000 42.500 85.000;
  TERM NOTHING := Triangle 85.000 127.500 170.000;
  TERM RIGHT := Triangle 172.500 215.000 255.000;
  METHOD : COG;
  ACCU : HSUM;
  DEFAULT := nan;
END_DEFUZZIFY

RULEBLOCK 
  AND : MIN;
  OR : MAX;
  ACT : MIN;
  RULE 1 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 2 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 3 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 4 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 5 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 6 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 7 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is NOTHING
  RULE 8 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 9 : if REQ_POS is FAR and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 10 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 11 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 12 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 13 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 14 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 15 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 16 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 17 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is NOTHING
  RULE 18 : if REQ_POS is CENTER and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 19 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 20 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 21 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is LEFT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is LEFT
  RULE 22 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 23 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 24 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is RIGHT and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 25 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is FAR then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 26 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CENTER then PNEU is RIGHT
  RULE 27 : if REQ_POS is CLOSE and REQ_ANGLE is HORIZONTAL and DESIRED is CLOSE then PNEU is NOTHING
END_RULEBLOCK

END_FUNCTION_BLOCK
if you comment out

b = my_output["PNEU"]
and put

print my_output
what output does that give?