• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decoratros, class
Hi, I've got code like that:
def check_str_or_int(fun):
    def inside_check(arg, obj, *tags):
        if type(arg)==int:
            fun(arg, obj, *tags)
        elif type(arg)==str:
            fun(obj.get_num_by_name(arg), obj,*tags)
    return inside_check
class PrzestrzenObiektow():
    @check_str_or_int
    def add_tags(self, arg1, arg2, *tags):
        pass
from Krzykacz import przestrzen_obiektow

def setup_module():
    przestrzen = przestrzen_obiektow.PrzestrzenObiektow()
    przestrzen.dodawanie_do_przestrzeni(None, 'a',
                                        magnet_points={'konce': [(10, 10), (300, 700)], 'srodki': [(110, 1000)]})
    przestrzen.dodawanie_do_przestrzeni(None, 'b', magnet_points={'konce': [(200, 10), (89, 90), (90, 89)],
                                                                   'srodki': [(110, 110)]})

przestrzen.add_tags()

setup_module()
When I call przestrzen.add_tags(), I expect:
Error:
TypeError: inside_check() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'arg' and 'obj'
instead I get:
Error:
TypeError: inside_check() missing 1 required positional argument: 'obj'
in debugger 'arg' is <Krzykacz.przestrzen_obiektow.PrzestrzenObiektow object at 0x00000197241BCB08> , witch is PrzestrzenObiektow instance. It looks like 'self' is pass to the decorator. How to fix it? I want to use these decorator with method and funtion. Could you pls help?
The inner function has to have the same arguments as the function it decorates. Normally this is done by using *args and **kwargs which match any arguments, but in your case your inside_check function needs a "self" argument. It doesn't have to use it, but it needs it so it can provide that as an argument and make the signature match.