Python Forum
Can Someone help me I stucked
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Someone help me I stucked
Hello guys , I have a project to calculate GPA with naive bayes theorem but I have no idea about it.Can someone show me a way
Read about naïve bayes theorem until you understand it. Determine how it can be used to calculate GPA. Create algorihtm. Write computer program. Test.
(May-13-2020, 03:11 PM)deanhystad Wrote: Read about naïve bayes theorem until you understand it. Determine how it can be used to calculate GPA. Create algorihtm. Write computer program. Test.
I haven't enough time so I need a mentor
(May-13-2020, 06:09 PM)canatilaa Wrote: I haven't enough time so I need a mentor
this is not serious - you don't have enough time...
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Do you know how to do any of the steps? If you can do the problem using pencil and paper (have an algorithm) it is easy to convert that to code. If you don't understand naïve bayes theorem there are a lot of videos and how-to's on the web. What step are you on?
(May-13-2020, 08:04 PM)deanhystad Wrote: Do you know how to do any of the steps? If you can do the problem using pencil and paper (have an algorithm) it is easy to convert that to code. If you don't understand naïve bayes theorem there are a lot of videos and how-to's on the web. What step are you on?

My teacher want a project which is can predict probiblity how many students passing class with bayes theorem but I didn't find a way to create any algorithm .I am sorry I have nothing now still looking
Try starting here at SciKit-learn