Python Forum
Buy a Zoom call with tkinter tutor?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy a Zoom call with tkinter tutor?
I'm running into some issues with tkinter and trying to pull stuff out into classes succesfully.

I am sure it's my own problem with translating how I would do the tasks in Java on Android vs how I need to do them in Python.

I'd like to buy about an hour of someones time for a zoom call where I can screen share and show my program and my code and get some pointers on better ways to organize the code and details in how to get the classes and sub classes to work properly.

I've been through 2 Udemy courses, one on Python Programming and 1 on building GUIs with tkinter and Python. I've also done several Python tutorials. They all make sense but when I try to apply those techniques to my more complex problem I get lost in the details of implementaiton. I think showing it to someone who knows Pyton and tkinter really well and trying to explain it to them will help me figure out how to do it properly myself.

I have a functional spec of how the user will interact with the screen and I have the GUI designed that looks ok (not pretty but I'm going for function first) I'm stuck implementing what I envision in Python.

If anyone wants to look at the state of the code now it's out at GitLab. I'm too new to be allowed to post links but my username is OogieM and the repository is AnimalTrakker Registry.
Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python Coder/Tutor jpatierno 5 1,380 Nov-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: buran