Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open for Python project(s)
Dear all,

Hopefully this is the right place to discuss this topic.

I started learning Python at the end of July and feel nowadays step by step more comfortable with programming. I am curious if there are other forum users here and open to do together projects in Python? I have also learned some web development in Django which can be used in the project. On an average week I spend around the 5-10 hours on learning python and Django, which is mostly during the weekends and in the evenings (besides work).

Like to hear!
you might want to see if there's a python group at a local meetup.
For example here's a link to Netherlands groups: https://www.meetup.com/topics/python/nl/
There's always something interesting going on at these.
(Sep-06-2020, 03:02 PM)Python_User Wrote: Dear all,

Hopefully this is the right place to discuss this topic.

I started learning Python at the end of July and feel nowadays step by step more comfortable with programming. I am curious if there are other forum users here and open to do together projects in Python? I have also learned some web development in Django which can be used in the project. On an average week I spend around the 5-10 hours on learning python and Django, which is mostly during the weekends and in the evenings (besides work).

Like to hear!

Hi

Perhaps administrators of these forums can create a new category "Python Collaboration" and some appropriately named sub forums?

Having a Collaboration section would also help site users perfect there skills.

Open Source is all about collaborating?
Quote:Hi

Perhaps administrators of these forums can create a new category "Python Collaboration" and some appropriately named sub forums?

Having a Collaboration section would also help site users perfect there skills.

Open Source is all about collaborating?

Yes I think that would be great!
(Sep-06-2020, 05:04 PM)K_Research Wrote: Perhaps administrators of these forums can create a new category "Python Collaboration" and some appropriately named sub forums?
Ill discuss with the other forum team members about this and get back to you. In the meantime we did start a Github for members to come together and create things.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Sep-06-2020, 07:40 PM)metulburr Wrote:
(Sep-06-2020, 05:04 PM)K_Research Wrote: Perhaps administrators of these forums can create a new category "Python Collaboration" and some appropriately named sub forums?
Ill discuss with the other forum team members about this and get back to you. In the meantime we did start a Github for members to come together and create things.

Very nice thanks I will give it a look
if you are interested let me know and i can add anyone to the team.
https://github.com/PythonForum/join_PythonForum
Recommended Tutorials:
well according to my personal experience, Stack overflow is the best among all.
however, it is also a great idea idea to create a community of people of your profession on git hub. As there are already a number of subject-matter experts over there.
(Sep-09-2020, 05:51 PM)Naheed Wrote: well according to my personal experience, Stack overflow is the best among all.
however, it is also a great idea idea to create a community of people of your profession on git hub. As there are already a number of subject-matter experts over there.

I think it would be very useful to have a community for python users with some basic experience. I will take a look at the Git hub communities! Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open source project that a beginner could contribute to? JJJame 16 11,555 Apr-15-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Low_Ki_