Python Forum
like button is missing
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like button is missing
like button is missing
Yoriz and metulburr like this post
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
i see the like button on every theme?
Recommended Tutorials:
i don't see a like button.  as far as i know, i have no theme or a default theme.  here is a screenshot (1920x1080).  if you can see it in there, please draw a red arrow and show me where it is.

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
Try to see if there is a like button under another user or even a non admin user. You are on the default mybb theme called "python". Scroll all the way to the bottom on any page and there is a dropdown menu with (what your on) will show python on it. Select light.py This is our new responsive theme. Check to see if the button exists on this theme.

EDIT:
fixed
Recommended Tutorials:
i see the like button under all 3 other themes.  but i don't like the layout of any of them.  i prefer a more compact layout.

the "python" theme is the theme we have always been using. The CSS is just reset to default and has to modified for a lot of things.
Skaperen likes this post
Recommended Tutorials:
I can see the button. CTRL + F5 should reload all changed style sheets.

Skaperen, Gribouillis, metulburr like this post
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
i had selected the Midnight theme but it looks like it was deleted so now i am back on the Python theme.  i can see the Like and Unlike buttons, now.