Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiz Help
I am trying to make a Quiz About shapes that is random and i got the randomizer and the shapes but I have tried to make a quiz I Have done a-lot of research and none has helped. I need my Current window with turtle to Still show Can i get help. Thanks Smile
Show us what you have done and where you are stuck. Pls post code using the Python tags (the blue/yellow icon)
MLGpotato likes this post
I deleted all of my work from it But how i had it is that when i ran a randomizer it would change a variable to the number of the shape and Import it into another separate script that is where it would not work when i would anwser the correct one it would say the answer was 0
(Feb-14-2021, 06:50 PM)NinjaCreeper358 Wrote: I deleted all of my work from it
Maybe now it is time to try again and see what you will come with. Then, post here with your code (in python tags), full traceback (if you get any errors) and ask a question about what you have problem with. We are glad to help, but we are not going to do your [home]work.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

My dog ate it.