Python Forum
Which is the best tennis racket for beginners?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best tennis racket for beginners?
Hi Everyone! Can anyone recommend me best racket for beginners? I am just new to tennis so I don't have any experties about it. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank You in advance.
Gribouillis write Aug-11-2021, 08:41 PM:
Moved to the Bar forum as this thread is off topic for Python programming.
There are many rackets. You can choose any of them. All it depends on your budget.
Don't know much about rackets that's why I asked here. Any recommendations?
(Aug-12-2021, 09:10 PM)jikion Wrote: Don't know much about rackets that's why I asked here. Any recommendations?

are most trending rackets of 2021. I am also using it from couple of months.
Larz60+ write Dec-26-2023, 03:11 AM:
spam link removed
I would recommend getting an intermediate racket right away. Rackets marketed for beginners are designed for occasional use and will not survive more than a couple of years if you plan to play consistently. It will be significantly more difficult to develop power at first, but this will only help you refine your mechanics faster. Any 98-100" weighing between 285 and 310 grammes would suffice. Previous generation top-range rackets are frequently discounted. Attempt to demo two or three rackets.
Hello. will be helpful if some guys could advise me what racket i should go for. I am having tennis elbow pain since 5 months.i could play but with the tennis elbow pain occurs post the play sessions. Currently using astrox 77 3U , G5 .head heavy. Need help and advise for which racket to go for and what specifications to look for tennis rackets to buy
Larz60+ write Dec-26-2023, 03:12 AM:
links removed. This is a python forum, not tennis.