Python Forum
[split] new to python hello world code gives errors
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] new to python hello world code gives errors
Hola estoy comenzando con este programa de python llevo 2 dias tratando de colocar el primer hola mundo y todo me sale error, de verdad no entiendo y nadie lo coloca como es y hay otro que solo explican para que uno no entienda

(Mar-10-2023, 10:44 PM)giobastidas1970 Wrote: Hi, I'm starting with this python program. I've been trying to put the first hello world for 2 days and everything gives me an error, I really don't understand and nobody puts it as it is and there is another one that they only explain so that one doesn't understand
Yoriz write Mar-11-2023, 11:00 AM:
Please post all code, output and errors (in their entirety) between their respective tags. Refer to BBCode help topic on how to post. Use the "Preview Post" button to make sure the code is presented as you expect before hitting the "Post Reply/Thread" button.
buran write Mar-11-2023, 06:02 AM:
Removed unnecessary quote from the original thread. Added translation in English.
Please, use English, so that you can get adequate help from more people.
Indeed we need your code and the error to attempt to help, and please use the BBCode tags that will preserve the indentation.

Since hello world can be done in one line, I will stab at that either the version of python you are using or the instructional material is using Python 2, and the other is Python 3. The print statement changed between those versions. Since the current version is 3.11 recommend working in that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] help me make this code better please (basic) Rustam 2 2,267 Jun-19-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Rustam
  Can't figure out small errors in my code? pythonwizard96 1 4,120 Nov-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: nilamo
  whats wrong with my code? syntax errors r6lay 5 6,504 Mar-16-2017, 04:14 PM
Last Post: micseydel
  [split] Need help with lists to continue my assignment code cylandur 7 9,463 Oct-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Larz60+