Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any help is appreciated!
Hello, I am trying to make a captcha solver for a game I play. It has image of text. I have got all the possible captchas the game has and it pops up every 15-30 minutes randomly. I want to have it check for the captcha every few seconds and when it finds it, it moves the mouse to the correct spot to place the text and finish the captcha. How about would I ever start with this. I am very new. Thanks

They look like this for example

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

There are quite a few packages for this, see: https://pypi.org/search/?q=captcha
So many! Would you have any recommendations on which would be the best for what I'm looking for? Thanks
for cloudshare and while using selenium, i use cloudscraper. It has worked so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Python - Not sure why this code isn't working - Any help appreciated TheGreatNinx 4 980 Jul-22-2023, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Pedroski55
  interloper help appreciated combining two python3 scripts to add new conditions. Ricktoddfrank 0 1,480 Jun-22-2021, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Ricktoddfrank
  new to programming, any help would be appreciated! 01andy 9 3,563 Oct-13-2020, 07:10 PM
Last Post: deanhystad