Python Forum
Make your own assets! Lightning fast Workflow for Character Animation Sprite Sheets
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your own assets! Lightning fast Workflow for Character Animation Sprite Sheets
I'm thrilled to announce that I'm about to launch a course on the Udemy platform, specially designed for game developers and 2D artists! 🎮🎨

If you're an indie developer, this course has got you covered. It offers a streamlined pipeline to create your character's animation sprite sheets quickly, for free, and covers a wide range of animations. This means you can save on your budget and easily meet those tight deadlines. 🚀

But that's not all! If you're looking to generate passive income through asset stores, this pipeline is also perfect for you. 🤑

The style we'll be diving into is none other than the classic retro look with pre-rendered 3D graphics. Think of iconic games that have inspired us over the years, like the ones listed on Wikipedia 🎮

In my everyday job, I work with a wide range of artistic styles, but this workflow I'm sharing with you is hands down the most time-optimized method I've come across!

If you use Cinema 4D and Aseprite for your 2D game development, and you're open to embracing the pre-rendered style, you're in for a treat. You'll not only save a ton of money but, most importantly, you'll be able to bring your game characters to life in no time at all! 🌟

[Image: JohnnyZombie_Clean_Preview.gif]

[Image: Bolt_Sample1-export.1.gif]

I'm genuinely excited to write this post, and I'm currently about 75% done with editing the course content. But here's the exciting part: I'm willing to share free access keys to the course in exchange for your support on platforms like YouTube or Twitter. If you're interested, please share your channel or profile here, and once Udemy approves the course, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Udemy grants me a fixed number of keys every month, and as long as this post is active, I'll keep coming back to share them with you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this announcement! Stay tuned for more updates and exciting content to come. 🚀👾🎉
(Oct-02-2023, 11:34 PM)ReneEspinoza Wrote: If you're interested, please share your channel or profile here, and once Udemy approves the course, I'll get back to you ASAP.
Udemy grants me a fixed number of keys every month, and as long as this post is active, I'll keep coming back to share them with you.
This is not a platform(find an other one) where we support Ads to pay content,like eg content on Udemy.
Your post is fine put together and good luck,put if someone "post channel or profile" here or you post link to pay Udemy all will be deleted.