Python Forum
Help with "simple" laser + printscreen command.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with "simple" laser + printscreen command.
Hi!
I am currently working on a Project to able to train firearms at home with lasers.

What i need to be able to finish my projekt is a code that will regonise a laser dot (through a webcam) and when it does make a printscreen and save it into a folder. Every time it regonise a laser dot a new printscreen should be added.

Is this something you guys can help me with?
Hi! We may be able to help you, there is plenty of smart folks on the forums =)
But we would first need to see your code to suggest improvements or correct mistakes.
If you don't yet have code, but need guidance with how to get started or what to use, then I suggest you to break the problem down into smaller pieces and tackle each problem individually, step by step. And we will do our best to give guidance on those specific matters.
Good luck!
Thanks for a quick reply :) The main problem is that i havent worked in theese programs before and not mutch with coding at all. But i have managed to fix all the other stuff for my projekt and i am now stuck with this.   Is it possible for you guys to know how to code to write down a little code that would make this work? :)
We do not write code for others on this forum. But, like I said, gladly give guidance, suggestions for improvement or help correcting errors in code.
That said, someone may be able to help you with some pseudo code. But for that you will need to provide a description of the algorithm you want. It may be in form of written steps, but better yet a diagram / flow chart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with isinstance command (very simple code) Laplace12 2 2,016 Jul-30-2020, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Laplace12
  OpenCV simple showimage command takes 70ms on RPI4 Markovicz 0 1,387 Jul-13-2020, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Markovicz