Python Forum
I'm asking about combining Vue.js and the Python framework.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm asking about combining Vue.js and the Python framework.
1. The front end uses vue.js, and the back end uses Python. I'm trying to use the framework. Among the Python frameworks are Django and Flask, which is right for you? I've heard that Django is famous and feature-rich, so I tried to use Django. What are the advantages and disadvantages of combining vue.js with Django and Flask, and what framework would you recommend?

2. If you combine with vue.js as a framework recommended by you during Django and Flask, you will not know how to do it. Thank you for letting us know about this.
I do not know Flask yet, but Django seems to have an MVT pattern with a template part overlapping VUE.js. Is it ideal to ignore Django templates and write only VUE.js? Or is it ideal to mix? I wonder which way is the most ideal way.

For reference, use Vue-cli.
I would appreciate it if you could give me the answer. it will be a lot of help.
Huh
(Mar-01-2018, 02:26 PM)passion044 Wrote: 2. If you combine with vue.js as a framework recommended by you during Django and Flask, you will not know how to do it. Thank you for letting us know about this.

Are you talking to yourself?

Vue.js is frontend only. It is completely unrelated to whatever you do on the backend, and your vue.js code would be exactly the same whether you use Django or Flask.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biggest community Python Web framework Wido 2 2,266 Mar-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Naheed
  Pytonik The python MVC framework pytonik 0 2,018 Jan-29-2020, 05:41 PM
Last Post: pytonik
  Python web framework Revenant 2 46,238 Jan-04-2020, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Revenant
  Application like simpler facebook wall in python framework seidman 1 3,274 Mar-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: wavic