Python Forum
Dim theme - overlapping output rows
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dim theme - overlapping output rows
Here is the shot of the output field of the page.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
i must admit the dim theme we kind of excluded in our testing. Plugins installed, and templates changed can effect both default and dim themes...and to be honest i completely forgot about the dim theme. 

Stranacs plugin took in the output tag, but i doubt he verified the dim theme.
Recommended Tutorials:
Yeah, I haven't tested the dim theme at all, since it seemed there were no updates to it at all (completely missing code highlighting, as well as a few other things).
The CSS used for the new output box relies on the syntax highlighter CSS, that's probably why there are problems. I'll try a quick fix.

Maybe the dim theme should be disabled, at least until we get around to getting it up to date with the plugins currently used?
I prefer my websites darker, so I was gonna update it at some point, but I honestly don't know when I'll be able to. It might even take a few months for me to do it.

EDIT:
A sample for testing:
Output:
Yeah, I haven't tested the dim theme at all, since it seemed there were no updates to it at all (completely missing code highlighting, as well as a few other things). The CSS used for the new output box relies on the syntax highlighter CSS, that's probably why there are problems. Maybe the dim theme should be disabled, at least until we get around to getting it up to date with the plugins currently used? I prefer my websites darker, so I was gonna do this at some point, but I honestly don't know when I'll be able to. It might even take a few months for me to do it.
EDIT2:
It shows up correctly now (might require ctrl+f5), although it doesn't really look like it belongs in the dim theme.
I don't really have time right now to make it look better, but if any other admin wants to, the relevant styles are in the bottom of global.css
Quote:Maybe the dim theme should be disabled, at least until we get around to getting it up to date with the plugins currently used?
I know a few people who prefer the dim theme.  Currently there are 848 users on default, and 10 users on dim theme. So i think it should stay. 

The dim theme is way outdated. It is still showing notifications out of the menu links area. That was at least 3 months ago. 

Currently the templates are separated into two. You can use the default template for dim theme for simplicity, but some things look odd in that case. However both themes would be using the same template then.
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Theme for all users snippsat 14 15,681 Apr-30-2021, 11:23 AM
Last Post: metulburr
  Theme and Editor tips snippsat 0 6,359 Nov-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  rain theme glitch? metulburr 2 2,182 Oct-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  New Theme snippsat 9 4,445 Oct-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  alerts in new theme metulburr 4 2,593 Oct-12-2020, 04:37 PM