Python Forum
Interviewing beginner and intermediate Python coders
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviewing beginner and intermediate Python coders
Hi everyone,

I am soon becoming a CS teacher for Python beginners, but before I start I thought I would talk to some of you about some of the challenges you are experiencing or you have experienced. I have read quite a few of your posts and stories, but I am really interested in your personal story and how have you handled different issues that have come up during the learning process. Your feedback will be used to improve my lessons so that my students can get the most out of it.

I would like to ask any beginner or intermediate (or maybe even expert) Python programmer to give 15 to 20 minutes of their time for a quick call via WhatsApp. So if you are willing to help me please send me a message to this number +38631261007 (European number) so we can set the time of the call.

Thanks in advance and keep on coding Smile
Hello. I can share an example of test code assignment for a python developer with you and hope you will find it useful as its related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginner/Intermediate Tips Ex_database 1 2,048 Sep-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Is there a "secret" code among coders to not offer any help??? yeto 4 2,953 Jul-17-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Skaperen
  idea intermediate python programmer brecht83 1 2,344 Dec-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Mekire