Python Forum
Error in code tensorflow is installed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in code tensorflow is installed
Again you mix a lot stuff into this Doh
AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37
Let's make one thing be clear when you have this path to Python,you are not using Anaconda/conda or virtual environment.
So do not mention conda or Docker,as it has nothing do about what you using now.
Now use Python 3.7 for python.org,it has no connection to Anaconda/conda that is a standalone version.

I would not install all of to this on a root original Python version(as you do now),
i could show how this is done in a virtual environment with venv.
virtual environment is used to avoid version problems as you have now,as all most be installed new into environment.

Anacondas could be used,but as mention has nothing to with what use use now,as it's stand alone
Anaconda has both conda and pip(tied to only Anaconda and not python.org version).

A little frustrating as i have show this before in our Threads,
but you still seems to mix stuff together and do not understand basic concept of this.

An other way here i use CoLab Notebook,just to pip install yfinance ,
then all you import's work,and you don't have to any installation of Keras/Tensorflow as that's already done.
Larz60+ likes this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error in code tensorflow is installed - by snippsat - Nov-04-2020, 03:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pytest Installed, but VS Code Won’t Access Pytest AstralWeeks 9 3,342 Sep-13-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: AstralWeeks
  error : "Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required. " Even its installed Barak 4 4,024 Oct-13-2021, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Underscore
  Installed pip install openpyxl, Requirement already satisfied, but, still have error jonah88888 3 6,683 Sep-24-2021, 02:11 AM
Last Post: jonah88888
  ibm_db error even though package is installed runnerpaul 6 8,858 Mar-28-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: runnerpaul