Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python on VSCode
I was programming normally, with functions having yellow text when created, imports dark gray when they were not being called, several colors and functions disappeared. There was a tool where I pressed Ctrl + Mouse Click on a button that called a function and I was automatically redirected to the function creation line. However, now the colors have changed, only in the CTk elements, imports, called functions and when I click Ctrl + Mouse click, it keeps loading forever, when I hover the mouse over it the message "Loading" appears and it never ends. Because of this, some elements of my code do not work, but do not return an error
Larz60+ write Nov-02-2023, 11:42 AM:
Please rather than using images:
Please post all code, output and errors (it it's entirety) between their respective tags. Refer to BBCode help topic on how to post. Use the "Preview Post" button to make sure the code is presented as you expect before hitting the "Post Reply/Thread" button.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

You have an error in your code that is preventing VSCode from parsing the code correctly. That is why it doesn't highlight class names like CTkLabel. Because it couldn't parse the code it doesn't know to check if CTkLabel should be highlighted or not.

Quote:Because of this, some elements of my code do not work, but do not return an error
It is because you have an error in your code that some elements of the code do not work. It is because you have an error in your code that the code cannot be parsed. Both problems are from an error in your code. Find and fix the code error.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python package not seen in VSCode fmccabe80 6 3,247 Mar-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Last Post: fmccabe80
  I use VsCode with Python and it currently won't let me run any code NordicMonkey 2 1,533 Sep-18-2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
Photo A humble VsCode Python Snippets 2.0 medlexo 6 2,418 Jan-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Last Post: medlexo
  VSCode Setup and configuring to run with Python apollo 2 3,078 Jan-13-2021, 04:55 PM
Last Post: jefsummers
  How to connect Mysql databse with python and VSCode IDE madhusoodhananER 1 8,739 Oct-31-2019, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Larz60+